Wishing Randy Oxford a speedy recovery

Wishing Randy Oxford a speedy recovery

Postby mscroggi » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:27 am

Hey everyone,

I got word that our beloved Randy Oxford was the target of a mugging while walking to a gig in Seattle.

He had to cancel the upcoming cruise due to a concussion.. He will certainly be missed next week..

For those that don't know, Randy has been a fixture in the Crows Nest hosting jam sessions for the last 12 years.

He is a one-of-a-kind blues trombonist with his own band The Randy Oxford Band and plays in the highly acclaimed Bender Brass band at the Big Blues Bender in Las Vegas.

https://therandyoxfordband.com/index

Lets all wish him a speedy recovery!
mscroggi

Re: Wishing Randy Oxford a speedy recovery

Postby Deep Blues Diver » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:21 pm

Re: Hello, I used Deep Blues Diver on here, some may know me by Chris I was out of Seattle Washington, but I would like to let anyone who still uses this, the Cruiser Chat that we will be setting up a table in the Ships Lobby by the Legendary Rhythm and Blues Cruisers Desk with Posters from this years cruise as soon as there available, so that all cruisers can sign and give your well wishes to Randy Oxford. In other words I will be using the posters as a kind of get well card for Randy.
There's about 2600 cruisers on board and I hope to fill as many posters as it takes to get all your signatures and well wishes for Randy.

Thanks All, Deep Blues Diver, Chris
Deep Blues Diver

Postby mscroggi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:32 pm

That is an awesome idea! Thanks Chris!
mscroggi

Postby Deep Blues Diver » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:26 pm

Thank You mscroggi for replying, Randy's always been a super person and I think he would feel glad to hear from all his fan's. One more thing, if anyone out there has a face book account and would not minding posting a little bit about this, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks Again To all You Cruiser's Out There and To You mscroggi
Deep Blues Diver, Chris
Deep Blues Diver

Return to Blues Cruiser Chat